Transform Your Hair With A Re-Style At Steven Scarr Hairdressing Salon in Coxhoe, Durham
As we enter another decade what better time to revamp your look and transform your hair with a stylish new cut & and bold new colour?
If you’ve had the same hairstyle for years, why not let the hairdressing experts in Durham’s Steven Scarr hair salon give your hair a makeover? They are full of inspiring hair ideas and understand which hairstyles suit different face shapes and which hair colours will suit your skin tone.
They will listen, advise and suggest the latest hair trends and techniques to suit you and your lifestyle. Whatever your needs, we can help you achieve the hair you’ve been dreaming of. Give us a call on 0191 377 1830 or BOOK ONLINE.
hairdressing experts near me
Update Your Hair Cut For 2020
Short hair is a big trend at the moment so if you’re thinking of going for the chop, now is the time to do it! In fact, jaw-skimming bobs, crops and pixie cuts are set to be this season’s most requested haircut and is a popular celebrity hairstyle.
Don’t forget to screenshot any hair cuts and styles you like ahead of your salon visit so our skilled stylists can tailor the look to suit you perfectly. If you’re concerned about whether short hair will suit you, book in for a complimentary consultation before you go all in!
Transform Your Hair With a Bold, Vibrant Hair Colour
If you want to freshen up your look for the year ahead, try a modern, on-trend hair colour that is punchy and bright! We offer personalised colour to enhance your hairstyle whether that is enhancing your natural hair tones, the latest balayage or ombre hair colouring, covering unwanted grey hair, or creating an amazing pretty pastel hue.
Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Your Hair!
- A healthy strand of hair can stretch an extra 30% when it’s wet. So, take care when brushing or combing through wet locks!
- Your hair grows slightly faster in warm weather because heat stimulates your circulation which encourages your hair to grow.
- Give a strand of your hair – with the follicle attached – and a forensic scientist could find out lots about you including your ancestry, parental lineage and even some medical information.
- Men’s and women’s hair are identical in structure.
- Red is the rarest hair colour with only about 1 per cent of the world’s population being red-heads. Black is the most common hair colour with around 80% having black or dark hair. As for real blondes – there are about two per cent.
- Hair can grow anywhere on the human body with the exception of the palms of hands, soles of feet, eyelids, lips, and mucous membranes.
Why Are Steven Scarr The Best Hairdressers in Durham For Re-styles?
Read our best salon reviews to see why our clients tell us we are their number one hair salon in Coxhoe for hair cuts, colours and styles. Please note, a skin test is required prior to any hair colouring service.